Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering Stream, Carleton University 2005 - 2010
Highlights of Qualifications
- Knowledge of many programming languages including: Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, x86 Assembly, Scheme, Emacs Lisp, Bash, SQL (PostgreSQL syntax) and familiarity with Perl.
- Familiar with XHTML, XML and YAML.
- Specialized in Linux based development using Emacs, git, CMake, various scripting languages and small tools.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced Excel usage and VBA.
- Theoretical experience with Discrete Mathematics and general theory of computation.
- Experience working in a team and independently, gained from previous jobs.
- Fluent in English and a limited understanding of spoken and written French.
- Proficient with Emacs, Visual Studio, JCreator, Eclipse, and various command line software development tools.
- Experienced with many versions of Windows as well as various Linux distributions (Red Hat, Debian, Slackware and Ubuntu mostly).
For my complete resume, please contact me directly